GENYOUth’s partnerships span the public and private sector, including Fortune 100 companies; federal agencies (Agriculture, Education, Health and Human Services); National Dairy Council; the NFL and 32 NFL Teams, and a Health & Wellness Advisory Group made up of leading health, public health, research, fitness, nutrition and education partners.
Value of Partnership
We couldn’t do what we do for America’s schools and students without the support of corporate partners, as well as foundations, philanthropies and individuals. Organizations that join GENYOUth’s mission by supporting our programs and initiatives not only provide schools and students the resources they need to advance health and wellness initiatives, but they also reinforce a company’s commitment to purpose, social responsibility and employee engagement.
With the support of these partners, GENYOUth provides school grants, equipment and skill-building opportunities for students to improve health, wellness, leadership and workforce readiness.
GENYOUth’s vital work is made possible by investing in the health & wellness of the next generation. Partners provide urgent support to schools, bolstered by careful follow-up. GENYOUth has raised over $100MM to support the development of healthier school communities.
- Robust Grant-Making Infrastructure: GENYOUth has awarded over $61MM in grants/equipment to schools, with 46% of funded schools located in underserved communities.
- Measurement and Evaluation: Built into all of GENYOUth’s work are formative and summative measurement and evaluation programs that track and report progress, inform program development, and generate insights about program utilization and impact.
- Partners In Purpose. Employee engagement offers partner employees the opportunity to participate in purpose-driven efforts.
What Our Partners Say
“I met some marvelous new folks and was so inspired by the audience’s generous spirit and commitment to GENYOUth. I am amazed by what you have achieved and how you have managed to scale your efforts!”
Lauren Shortt Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, First Republic Bank
“I was humbled to be in the audience with such an amazing and inspiring group of like-minded individuals, working toward a common cause. GENYOUth’s sacrifice and commitment to make the world a better place through nourishing and Inspiring our youth is a noble cause and I am honored to have an opportunity to do my part to support you. Thank you for including me in this wonderful event.”
Steven Williams, Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo Foods North America
“Congratulations on this remarkable evening – and thanks for allowing me to be a part of it. I was very honored to join you on this ‘mission for kids’ and look forward to seeking new intersections of our lives to do ‘good’ for so many.”
Richard Davis, Chief Executive Officer, Make-A-Wish Foundation; A leader in supporting Super Bowl Host Committees Legacy efforts.
“”SAP has been proud to advance the work GENYOUth is doing through its programs and initiatives to support healthier school communities nationwide, and to elevate the youth voice — most especially in the challenging years of 2020 and 2021. We are honored to support GENYOUth’s mission to foster the potential of its children and communities and empower our nation’s youth to drive change.””
DJ Paoni, GENYOUth Board of Directors, President, SAP North America
Health & Wellness Partners
Backed by the wisdom and experience of health & wellness advisors and experts.
GENYOUth collaborates with a council of over 20 national health & wellness partners who meet yearly to develop joint strategies and commitments to advance child health and wellness.
This Child Health & Wellness Advisory Council represents health, nutrition, physical activity, education, and government leadership. It has helped GENYOUth develop Guiding Principles for its youth wellness platforms, and driven collective initiatives to support school breakfast, summer meals programs, and turnkey physical activity solutions, as well as accountability through the measurement and evaluation of our programs.
Athletes and Influencers
GENYOUth is fortunate to have the support of outstanding individuals who have an abiding belief in the importance of our mission to create healthier school communities.
We are grateful for the advocacy of these influencers, whose presence at events, galas and in schools helps raise our profile and promote our work.
GENYOUth Athletes and Influencers
- Jerome Bettis, Pro Football Hall of Fame Running Back
- James “JB” Brown, Studio Host of “The NFL Today on CBS Sports,” Special Correspondent for CBS News and “Inside the NFL” on Showtime
- Nate Burleson, Co-hosting CBS Mornings and covering football for CBS on its The NFL Today program, as well as on Nickelodeon
- Cris Carter, Pro Football Hall of Fame Wide Receiver
- Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States; Founder, Clinton Foundation
- Katie Couric, Journalist, Co-Founder, Katie Couric Media
- Austin Ekeler, LA Chargers
- Jimmy Garoppolo, Quarterback, San Francisco 49ers
- Carla Hall, Co-Host, The Chew; Owner Carla Hall’s Southern Kitchen; Top Chef All-Star
- Arianna Huffington, Founder, Thrive Global
- Rashad Jennings, Former NFL Running Back
- Aaron Judge, Rightfielder, New York Yankees
- Luke Keuchly, Former American Football Middle Linebacker
- Tim Love, Executive Chef and Restaurateur
- Peyton Manning, Pro Football NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback
- Baker Mayfield, Quarterback, Cleveland Browns
- Kyler Murray, Quarterback, Arizona Cardinals
- James Proche, Wide Receiver for the Baltimore Ravens
- Kyle Rudolph, Tight End, Entering 12th NFL Season
- Miles Sanders, Running Back for the Philadelphia Eagles
- Claressa Shields, Undisputed Middleweight Boxing Champ and Two-Time Olympic Gold Medalist
- Tyrod Taylor, Quarterback for New York Giants
- Kevin Warren, Commissioner, Big Ten Conference
- Andrew Zimmern, American chef, restaurateur, television and radio personality, director, producer, businessman and author