This site is protected by U.S. copyright laws, and may be protected by the copyright laws of other countries and jurisdictions. Text, photos, graphics, and other materials found on this website are the property of GENYOUth Foundation, except as otherwise noted. These materials may be reproduced only with our prior written consent. Reproduction of materials licensed by GENYOUth also requires the consent of the licensor.
Any use of “GENYOUth Foundation”, “GENYOUth” and any other trademarks, trade names and logos owned by GENYOUth is strictly prohibited absent our prior written consent. In addition, the names, trade names and trademarks of third parties that appear on this website are proprietary to their respective owners and may be used only with their express written permission.
This website may be used only for lawful purposes. All information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials publicly posted is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. You are strictly prohibited from engaging in any of the following:
(1) Using the website or its content in connection with unsolicited commercial messages, promotional materials, spam, chain letters or any other form of solicitation;
(2) Using the website to transmit any false, inaccurate or misleading information;
(3) Being defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening or harassing;
(4) Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(5) Infringing upon any third party’s intellectual property rights;
(6) Falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
(5) Using any automated means to access the website;
(6) Accessing protected data or intercepting personal information; or
(7) Engaging in any illegal conduct using the website.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Because of the number of possible sources of information available through this website, and the inherent hazards and uncertainties of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in such information. GENYOUth cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this website, nor do we guarantee that this website will be error-free or continuously available. Any material downloaded through the website is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE
You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site from your home page, so long as the page containing the link properly attributes the linked site to GENYOUth and does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by GENYOUth. Without our prior written consent, you may not create a link to this website that incorporates or relies upon, in whole or in part, any content from any page on this website, or that incorporates any copyrighted material or other intellectual property of GENYOUth.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Web site’s privacy statement, you should contact:
515 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022